QA Test Automation Engineer
You love the moment when you manage to expose a nasty bug. But you believe that quality assurance is about more than just finding bugs.
You're always thinking about how you can contribute to your team in order to build a better product.
You find joy in scripting and automating things. Life's too short to waste on repetitive tasks.
You're curious to know how the apps you're testing work and why they work the way they do.
You keep wondering whether the tools you use are the best available. Is there really nothing better out there?
Sound like you? If so, we'd like you to become part of our team. We're looking for skilled QA Engineer to play a major role in our development process. As a member of our team, you will be responsible testing various client and internal projects.
Salsita is a fast-growing software development consultancy headquartered in Prague with a branch office in Ostrava. Our mission is to create top-quality custom software solutions for our international clients. We are dedicated to continuous improvement of our agile development process and use of the latest technologies and tools.
As QA Engineer you will:
- Manually test bleeding-edge web and mobile applications
- Analyze complex software systems to develop automated test solutions
- Review product design documentation to ensure that features are developed correctly
- Collaborate within a small QA team
- Initiate improvements to the testing process, product test coverage and testing efficiency
- 3+ years related experience or university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems
- Advanced written and spoken English (at least B2)
- Knowledge of the development life cycle and infrastructure
- Working experience with at least one scripting or programming language
- Experience with web and (or) mobile application test automation (native & hybrid apps)
- Desire to keep up to date with the latest, greatest tools for test development, coverage and reporting
We’ll be even more excited to meet you if you have:
- Experienced in load, stress and API testing
- Familiar with using Git and Linux
• Weekly Brown Bags with interesting lectures and paid lunches.
• Company dinners and beer tastings each month.
• Piano/guitar lessons.
• Language courses (English, German, Czech for foreigners).
• 45K hardware budget.
• Flexible working hours with possible home office once a week.
• Fully stocked kitchen (fresh fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea, nuts, UGO juices, healthy snack bars, ...).
• Chillout room with a piano, guitar, darts, pull-up bar, foosball and ping-pong.
• And much more..
We reserve the rights to only contact candidates who have been selected to the first rounds of interviews. If you don't hear from us within the next two weeks, this means your application has not been successful. Thank you.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Salsita to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Salsita only.