Salsita is a software development agency specializing in the creation of sophisticated, modern web applications and mobile apps. Our clients range from funded startups developing an MVP to world-famous enterprises such as eBay, SAP and Texas Instruments.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working through the Marketing Department to write promotional materials, blog posts, newsletter, social media content, video scripts, and a host of other materials for several different stakeholders throughout the company.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice to drive qualified traffic.
- Ability to create customer-centric content using the best content practices and understanding of customer journeys.
- Collaborate with designers and other professionals on marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages and company website).
- Collaborate with our engineers to produce articles about software development, coding and so on.
- Write day-to-day social media copies, edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Monitor our presence on social media channels and engage with our customer community, to educate and create positive connections.
- Source images and other content.
- Coordinate the content production, responsible for publishing, posting and the distribution in general.
- You actually enjoy writing, even enough to do it as an actual job.
- You know how to work with branding and style guides, and can shift voices as necessary, from technical whitepapers to Twitter posts.
- Ideally, you are a native English speaker, or can speak it at a C1/C2 level.
- You have a passion for technologies, a background in computer science or related studies is great to have.
- Ability to write strong content for multiple audiences (customers, technical, and teams).
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO and SEM.
- Collaborative spirit.Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Company dinners and beer/wine tastings each month.
- Piano/guitar or Yoga lessons.
- Language courses (English, German, Italian, Spanish and Czech for foreigners).
- 45000 to 65000 CZK hardware budget.
- Flexible working hours with possible home office once a week.
- Fully stocked kitchen (fresh fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea, nuts, UGO juices, healthy snack bars, ...).
- Chillout room with a piano, guitar, pull-up bar, foosball and ping-pong.
- And much more..
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Salsita to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Salsita only.