Salsita is a fast-growing software development consultancy headquartered in Prague with a branch office in Ostrava. Our mission is to create top-quality custom software solutions for our international clients. We are dedicated to continuous improvement of our agile development process and use of the latest technologies and tools.
• Interest in web and mobile applications
Do you use web and mobile applications on a daily basis? Can you describe why you did not like a particular app or what makes another app a pleasure to use?
• Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
Can you describe one difference between iOS and Android devices? Can you describe what a push notification is?
• Good communication skills in English - both verbal and written
Are you able to describe the steps to reproduce a bug? Are you prepared to discuss with a developer, whether something is a bug , or a feature?
• Familiarity with app development terms and tools
Have you heard of (REST) APIs? Do you know what "frontend" and "backend" means? Are you able to get the source code of a website?
• Understanding of the testing process
Do you know what a test case looks like? When is a good time to start testing? What information do you need in order to test properly?
• Previous experience with testing is an advantage
• Weekly Brown Bags with interesting lectures and paid lunches.
• Company dinners and beer tastings each month.
• Piano/guitar lessons.
• Language courses (English, German, Czech for foreigners).
• 45K hardware budget.
• Flexible working hours with possible home office once a week.
• Fully stocked kitchen (fresh fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea, nuts, UGO juices, healthy snack bars, ...).
• Chillout room with a piano, guitar, darts, pull-up bar, foosball and ping-pong.
• And much more..
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Salsita to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Salsita only.
We reserve the rights to only contact candidates who have been selected to
the first rounds of interviews. If you don't hear from us within the next two weeks, this means your application has not been successful.