Salsita is a high-end software development consultancy headquartered in Prague.
We embrace innovation and are constantly looking out for cutting edge technologies and use them in our projects. React & Redux, Typescript and React Native are our bread and butter.
Some of the cool projects we have been working on lately include:
eBay - we are building a Big Data business intelligence application for the top management of eBay. The application provides insight to all of the eBay business related traffic and resources allocation in real time, and it lets the users set up custom dashboards and views of all the data.
SAP / Purple - https://www.purpl.nl/project/immersive-experience-... we are developing and delivering an immersive experience room, where visitors are surrounded by custom made 360 degree video, imagery, animations and interactive special effects. Part of the delivery is CMS and a scalable architecture solution.
LetzNav - A browser extension which facilitates workflow through messy corporate websites. Surprisingly leverages the theory of distributed systems due to the need of multiple frames state synchronization. Uses Angular 4.
Ordamo - http://www.ordamo.com/ - a digital menu based ordering system. Assists waiters to order meal through tablets. Written in React with Redux.
Responsibilities and Duties
- automated deployments of web applications and mobile application into various environments (for developers, testers, customers, into production)
- installation, configuration, maintenance of cloud machines and services (AWS, Heroku, GitHub, CircleCI, ...) and of all local machines, too
- securing and monitoring of development and production environments
- continuous improvements of automated processes to find optimal system solutions
- very close cooperation with all team members, including the customers
- work in agile environment
- experience with automated deployments of client / server projects
- knowledge of system security and best practices
- coding in bash
- linux administration
- knowledge of network infrastructure elements and protocols
- analytical, critical, out-of-the-box thinking
- good command of English
- eagerness to learn new technologies, services, aproaches, ..
- good command of git and scripting languages
- experience with docker
- Windows and Mac administration
- knowledge of both SQL and noSQL databases
- experience with penetration testing and security research
- relevant university degree
- weekly Brown Bags with interesting lectures and paid lunches
- company dinners and beer tastings each month
- piano/guitar lessons
- language courses (English, German, Spanish, Czech for foreigners).
- 45 000 CZK hardware budget
- flexible working hours with possible home office once a week
- fully stocked kitchen (fresh fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea, nuts, UGO juices, healthy snack bars, ...)
- chillout room with a piano, guitar, pull-up bar, foosball and ping-pong
- multisport card, meal vouchers, 5 weeks of paid holidays and much more..
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Salsita to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Salsita only.
We reserve the rights to only contact candidates who have been selected to the first rounds of interviews. If you don't hear from us within the next two weeks, this means your application has not been successful. Thank you.